VOICE OVER / AUDIO-DRAMA / PODCASTS / SOUND DESIGN
There is a romantic quality to the Voice Over arts in relation to storytelling. Before the motion-picture came the Radio Play. The Radio-Play, contemporarily known as Audio-Dramas, was the bridge between the stage and the talkie. In these sessions, storytelling can come off the page in the most grandiose fashion imaginable. With direct, hands on guidance, you will successfully complete your audio project with voice, music, sound effects, and quality.
- Journalistic Reporting
- Books on Tape
- Are we missing something? Tell us about it and we'll show you how to do it
- Ability and interest in creation (You do not need audio experience)
- Computer with High Speed Internet, Camera, Mouse & ability to Zoom
- Adobe Audition (can use free trials for first month of Sessions)
- Ability to follow some direction
- Ability to manage a mouse and keyboard independently (or not, but let's discuss the other possibilities!)
- Behavioral support is permitted (Parents/Guardians/Helpers)
- A 30 minute Zoom assessment between the Artist, their support, and a Tink Tank Mentor.
- This free assessment is for us to help determine the best plan for the Artist